Waikiki Starlight Luau - Hilton Hawaiian Village
Bundle deals available if booking another activity with this luau. Please call 866-
482-9775 for details.
Enjoy a Hawaiian luau in the heart of Waikiki. What makes the Waikiki Starlight Luau special is that it takes place at a Rooftop Garden at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Dine under the magical Hawaiian sky and enjoy live musical entertainment. Experience the unique heritage of Hawaii and other Polynesian islands through live music and dances.
Listen for the blowing of the conch shell signaling the commencement of luau festivities. Watch or take part in fun island activities, such as coconut carving, a conch shell blowing challenge, Polynesian tattooing, a pineapple toss and more! It will then soon be time for the big all-you-care-to-eat luau feast, which is followed by a spectacular Polynesian revue, Voyage Across the South Seas, that culminates with the awe-inspiring Samoan fire-knife dance.
- Oahu’s only outdoor rooftop luau
- Island games and activities
- All-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner
- Polynesian show with music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia
- Island Salad Greens - Carrots, Cucumber, Papaya Seed Dressing, Orange Ginger Vinaigrette (GF)
- Caesar Kale Salad - Parmesan Crisp, Portuguese Sausage Crumble, Caesar Dressing
- Green Papaya Salad - Fresh Herbs, Fish Sauce, Peanuts, Lime (GF)
- Potato Salad (GF)
- Soba Noodle Salad - Ham, Bean Sprouts, Cucumber, Fish Cake, Tamago (Egg), Miso Dressing
- Maki Sushi - Pickled Ginger, Wasabi
- Sliced Sweet Potato - Toasted Coconut (GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon - Maui Onions, Scallions (GF)
- Seafood Poke Salad - Scallops & Shrimp, Peppers & Sweet Red Onions, Olive Oil, Champagne Vinegar (GF)
- Taro Rolls with Butter
- Hawaiian Fried Rice - Bean Sprouts, Napa Cabbage & Scallions (GF)
- Stir-Fried Vegetables - Snow Peas & Toasted Sesame Seeds (GF)
- Seared Island Catch - Coconut Lime Sauce, Lomi Lomi Tomatoes & Onions (GF)
- Huli Huli Chicken - Soy Jus, Toasted Sesame, Scallions & Peppers (GF)
- Kiawe Smoked Brisket - Guava BBQ Sauce
- Kalua Pork - Braised Cabbage, Scallions (GF)
- Carving Station: Whole Smoked Suckling Pig - Hawaiian Red Clay Salt (GF)
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars
- Coconut Haupia Squares
- Banana / Coconut Bread Pudding
- Fresh Fruit Bowl
- Coffee / Decaf Coffee & Hot Tea
Kids' Buffet (12 years and under)
- Iceberg Lettuce Wedges - Ranch & 1000 Isle Dressings
- Assorted Fresh Diced Fruits
- Tater Tots
- Corn Cobbetts (GF)
- Huli Huli Teriyaki Chicken Bites (GF)
- Pineapple BBQ Meatballs - Sweet & Sour Sauce
Two complimentary beverages are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase. Menu is subject to change.
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, cocktail reception, live music & interactive activities and games. Types of games include pineapple tosses, tattoo station, Hawaiian implement station & Hawaiian crafter/carver table.
- 5:45 pm - Group hula lesson and conch shell blowing contest
- 6:00 pm - Dinner
- 6:45 pm - Fashion show
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
General Seating: Includes a shell lei greeting, standard table seating & buffet
Golden Circle Premier Seating: Includes a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section closer to the stageDiamond Premier Seating:
Includes a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section at the front & center of stage, and first to enjoy the buffet
Luau at Hilton Hawaiian Village
Delicious Luau Buffet Dinner
- Where and When:
- Take the elevator or escalators up to the 6th floor of the parking structure, then take the escalators on the left up to the mezzanine level, where the luau check-in desk is (the little grass hut). Check-in is at 5:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Complimentary Valet & Self Parking are available at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Infant pricing (children 3 and under) do not get a plate and must sit in an adult's lap. High chairs may be available, but are subject to availability. In order to reserve a seat and a plate, child pricing must be booked.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Thursday
- Approximately 3 hours (5:30 pm to 8:15 pm)
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau