Waikiki Starlight Luau - Hilton Hawaiian Village
Bundle deals available if booking another activity with this luau. Please call 866-
482-9775 for details.
Enjoy a Hawaiian luau in the heart of Waikiki. What makes the Waikiki Starlight Luau special is that it takes place at a Rooftop Garden at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Dine under the magical Hawaiian sky and enjoy live musical entertainment. Experience the unique heritage of Hawaii and other Polynesian islands through live music and dances.
Listen for the blowing of the conch shell signaling the commencement of luau festivities. Watch or take part in fun island activities, such as coconut carving, a conch shell blowing challenge, Polynesian tattooing, a pineapple toss and more! It will then soon be time for the big all-you-care-to-eat luau feast, which is followed by a spectacular Polynesian revue, Voyage Across the South Seas, that culminates with the awe-inspiring Samoan fire-knife dance.
- Oahu’s only outdoor rooftop luau
- Island games and activities
- All-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner
- Polynesian show with music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia
- Island Salad Greens - Carrots, Cucumber, Papaya Seed Dressing, Orange Ginger Vinaigrette (GF)
- Caesar Kale Salad - Parmesan Crisp, Portuguese Sausage Crumble, Caesar Dressing
- Green Papaya Salad - Fresh Herbs, Fish Sauce, Peanuts, Lime (GF)
- Potato Salad (GF)
- Soba Noodle Salad - Ham, Bean Sprouts, Cucumber, Fish Cake, Tamago (Egg), Miso Dressing
- Maki Sushi - Pickled Ginger, Wasabi
- Sliced Sweet Potato - Toasted Coconut (GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon - Maui Onions, Scallions (GF)
- Seafood Poke Salad - Scallops & Shrimp, Peppers & Sweet Red Onions, Olive Oil, Champagne Vinegar (GF)
- Taro Rolls with Butter
- Hawaiian Fried Rice - Bean Sprouts, Napa Cabbage & Scallions (GF)
- Stir-Fried Vegetables - Snow Peas & Toasted Sesame Seeds (GF)
- Seared Island Catch - Coconut Lime Sauce, Lomi Lomi Tomatoes & Onions (GF)
- Huli Huli Chicken - Soy Jus, Toasted Sesame, Scallions & Peppers (GF)
- Kiawe Smoked Brisket - Guava BBQ Sauce
- Kalua Pork - Braised Cabbage, Scallions (GF)
- Carving Station: Whole Smoked Suckling Pig - Hawaiian Red Clay Salt (GF)
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars
- Coconut Haupia Squares
- Banana / Coconut Bread Pudding
- Fresh Fruit Bowl
- Coffee / Decaf Coffee & Hot Tea
Kids' Buffet (12 years and under)
- Iceberg Lettuce Wedges - Ranch & 1000 Isle Dressings
- Assorted Fresh Diced Fruits
- Tater Tots
- Corn Cobbetts (GF)
- Huli Huli Teriyaki Chicken Bites (GF)
- Pineapple BBQ Meatballs - Sweet & Sour Sauce
Two complimentary beverages are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase. Menu is subject to change.
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, cocktail reception, live music & interactive activities and games. Types of games include pineapple tosses, tattoo station, Hawaiian implement station & Hawaiian crafter/carver table.
- 5:45 pm - Group hula lesson and conch shell blowing contest
- 6:00 pm - Dinner
- 6:45 pm - Fashion show
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
General Seating: Includes a shell lei greeting, standard table seating & buffet
Golden Circle Premier Seating: Includes a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section closer to the stageDiamond Premier Seating:
Includes a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section at the front & center of stage, and first to enjoy the buffet
Holiday Luaus - Holiday luaus are held on
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, & New Years Eve.
Please select Holiday pricing to book those days.
Holiday Luaus will not have tiered seating. Seating will be on a first
come first served basis (pre-assigned tables may be set up for large
groups at the luau's discretion).
All Holiday Luau guests will receive a Flower Lei
The Holiday menu will include the following:
Cold Section: Local
Island Greens, Green Papaya Salad, Local Tomato Salad, Seafood Salad,
Hawaiian Poi, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Soba noodle Salad, Chilled Molokai Sweet
Potato, Taro Rolls, Maki Sushi, & Hawaiian Pineapple & fruit
Hot Station: Kalua Pork, Seared Island Catch,
Pineapple & Vegetable fried rice, Roasted Turkey with stuffing &
cranberry relish, Guava & Honey Baked Ham with Pineapple raisin
sauce, Carved Kiawe Smoked Prime Rib with Au Jus
Dessert Station: Pumpkin Cheesecake, Milk Chocolate Haupia, & Coconut-Banana Bread Pudding.Child's Buffet:
BBQ Meatballs, Fried Chicken Fingers, Corn on the Cobb, Fruit Bowl,
Lettuce, Celery & Carrot sitcks, Hawaiian Jello Squares.