Waikiki Luau at Rock-A-Hula Cabana
Experience a Hawaiian luau in the heart of Waikiki at the Rock-A-Hula Cabana, located in the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. You’ll be warmly welcomed with hula and a Mai Tai tropical drink and then served a delicious table-side dinner. Also enjoy live entertainment with classic and modern island tunes.
Waikiki Luau Highlights:
- Located at Rock-A-Hula Cabana at Royal Hawaiian Center (indoor venue)
- Mai Tai welcome drink
- Delicious luau dinner
- Take photos and participate in a hula lesson
- Luau show
Waikiki Luau Menu:
- Entrée of Alaea Salt Seasoned Tenderloin of Beef & Hulihuli Chicken Island Salad with Grape*
- Island Salad with Grape Tomatoes
- Edible Flower and Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
- White Rice
- Lomilomi Salmon
- Poi Rolls with Butter
- Maui Gold Sweet Pineapple with Coconut Flakes
- Dessert of the Day
- Freshly Brewed Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
- 1 Welcome Mai Tai (additional beverages are available for purchase)
*Alternative Entrée: Chicken or Grilled Vegan Garden Patty available with 24 hours notice.
Waikiki Luau Schedule:
6:00 pm: Luau welcome with Mai Tai and hula
6:15 pm - 7:15 pm: Luau served to your table while musician plays island tunes
7:15 pm: Luau show and hula lesson
7:45 pm: Luau ends
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:30 pm at the Rock-A-Hula Cabana on the 4th floor, Building B, of the Royal Hawaiian Center. Due to construction, to access the 4th floor, please use the elevators in the parking garage.
Luau is from 6:00 pm to 7:45 pm.
Discounted parking fee available at Royal Hawaiian Center with validation from Rock-A-Hula.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Tuesdays, Thursday, Sundays starting October 3, 2021
- Approximately 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu