Ka Moana Luau
Held at Sea Life Park's beautiful Makapu'u Meadows, Ka Moana Luau boasts a stunning location with views of tall sea cliffs, the ocean and Manana Island just offshore. It's a fabulous Oahu luau located just 25 minutes east of Waikiki.
Enjoy cultural activities, including lei making, Polynesian tattoos (temporary), a hula and ukulele lesson and coconut head-band weaving prior to the delicious buffet dinner from executive chef Joshua Bulock, formerly of Michael Mina's The Street.
Dinner is followed by an award-winning production that highlights the vibrant traditions of Hawaii and Polynesia. There is even a Polynesian sword of fire! All luau tickets include admission to Sea Life Park, with up to seven days to redeem it.
- Beautiful location at Sea Life Park Hawaii, overlooking the ocean
- Pre-dinner activities include cultural activities, such as flower lei making, hula and ukulele lessons
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner
- Award-winning show that highlights the music of Hawaii and Polynesia
- Luau includes admission to Sea Life Park (7 days to redeem the admission ticket)
Standard Package: Includes a shell lei greeting, 1 standard drink ticket and standard luau seating.
Deluxe Package: Includes a shell lei greeting, 2 standard drink tickets and deluxe luau seating.
VIP Package: Includes a fresh flower lei greeting, 2 premium drink tickets, VIP luau seating and 1 souvenir photograph per group.
Luau Buffet Menu:
- Kalua Pork
- Fresh Grilled Mahi Mahi with Macadamia Nut Crème Sauce
- Chicken Yakitori with Teriyaki Sauce
- Island Greens with Mandarin Oranges, Radish Sprouts, Crisp Rice Noodles & Asian Dressing
- Fruit Salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Fresh Taro Rolls
- Crisp Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Sweet Potatoes
- Steamed White Rice
- Pineapple Cake
- Beverages include Coffee, Hot Tea & Fruit Punch
- Bar Menu includes Island Mai Tais, Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot & White Zinfandel, Domestic Beers & Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke & Sprite). Additional beverages are at the discretion of Sea Life Park.
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
- Where and When:
Transportation is available at an additional cost from 8 convenient Waikiki locations. If you selected transportation, your exact pick-up time and location will be in your confirmation email. Please be on the look our for a white mini bus with Aloha Hawaii Tours on the side.
Check in at 5:15 pm at Sea Life Park. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
Sea Life Park is located at 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, HI 96795
Take the H-1 East (Lunalilo Freeway).
H-1 becomes Highway 72, continue east through residential area.
After the residential area ends, continue driving along the coast past Hanauma Bay and Sandy Beach, to Makapu'u Point.
Sea Life Park Hawaii is located on the left side of the road. You will see the large signage indicating the entrance from the highway.
Parking at Sea Life Park is $5 in cash.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Admission to Sea Life Park is included with luau. Sea Life Park admission must be redeemed within 7 days. Any unused Sea Life Park admission does not entitle guest to any refund.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Approximately 2.5 to 3 hours
- Ka Moana Luau