Toa Luau - Waimea Valley
Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau on Oahu's scenic North Shore. Held at a beautiful botanical garden within Waimea Valley, Toa Luau invites you to a delicious buffet dinner followed by Hawaiian entertainment. What makes this luau unique on the island is that it includes same-day admission to Waimea Valley. Arrive early before the luau and walk through the garden, visit several ancient sites and enjoy the view of the beautiful Waimea waterfall.
- Hawaiian cultural presentations
- Delicious luau buffet dinner
- Spectacular Polynesian show
- Explore the Waimea Valley botanical garden and walk to the Waimea waterfall (nature walk prior to the luau festivities is optional)
- Pupukea Green Salad - Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Island Mac Salad - Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- Kalua Pork - Lomi Tomato, Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken - Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- White Rice with Furikake
- Fresh Fruit
- House-Made Haupia
- Ice Tea & Spa Water
Choose from three different Toa Luau packages:
- Where and When:
- Check-in for the luau is at 3:45 pm at Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Highway, Haleiwa, HI 96712 (located across from Waimea Bay) View Map
Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki hotels is available for an additional cost. If you select transportation, you will receive an email confirming pick-up and drop-off times and locations.
Same-day admission to the Waimea Valley botanical garden is included. Waimea Valley hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
If you decide to hike up to Waimea Falls before the luau starts at 4:00 pm, please drive yourself to the valley and give yourself at least 3 hours before 4:00 pm to hike and swim.
Luau ends at approximately 7:30 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Waimea Valley admission is included. Prior to the luau festivities, guests can take a walk on a paved path through the botanical garden and walk to Waimea waterfall. The walk is 1.5 miles round trip. If you like to experience the valley without hiking, there is a golf cart shuttle offered at $10 /person roundtrip at the valley entrance.
Infant pricing (children 4 and under) would sit on an adult's lap for transportation, but can have their own seat and plate of food at the luau.
- Operation Days:
- 3.5 hours
- Toa Luau