Toa Luau - Waimea Valley
Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau on Oahu's scenic North Shore. Held at a beautiful botanical garden within Waimea Valley, Toa Luau invites you to a delicious buffet dinner followed by Hawaiian entertainment. What makes this luau unique on the island is that it includes same-day admission to Waimea Valley. Arrive early before the luau and walk through the garden, visit several ancient sites and enjoy the view of the beautiful Waimea waterfall.
- Hawaiian cultural presentations
- Delicious luau buffet dinner
- Spectacular Polynesian show
- Explore the Waimea Valley botanical garden and walk to the Waimea waterfall (nature walk prior to the luau festivities is optional)
- Pupukea Green Salad - Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Island Mac Salad - Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- Kalua Pork - Lomi Tomato, Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken - Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- White Rice with Furikake
- Fresh Fruit
- House-Made Haupia
- Ice Tea & Spa Water
Choose from three different Toa Luau packages:
***Drink tickets are for Adult tickets only. Free water and ice-tea is available for all guests including children.
Luau seating is indoors
Oahu North Shore Luau
Coconut Palm Climbing
Fire Knife Dance
Fire Knife Dance
- Where and When:
- Check-in for the luau begins at 4:45 pm. Luau starts at 5:00 pm and ends at approximately 8:30 pm.
Toa Luau is located at Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Highway, Haleiwa, HI 96712 (located across from Waimea Bay) View Map
Parking is free.
If you decide to hike up to Waimea Falls before the luau starts, please give yourself at least 3 hours before luau check-in to hike and swim.
Same-day admission to the Waimea Valley botanical garden is included. Waimea Valley hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Waimea Valley is currently closed on Mondays & Tuesdays. This means if you are booked on a Monday, the day of the luau you will be unable to walk the botanical gardens/swim in the waterfalls. HOWEVER, you can bring your luau ticket back a day Wednesday through Sunday to gain admission to the botanical gardens and/or swim in the waterfalls.
- Special Notes:
- Waimea Valley admission is included. Prior to the luau festivities, guests can take a walk on a paved path through the botanical garden and walk to Waimea waterfall. The walk is 1.5 miles round trip. If you like to experience the valley without hiking, there is a golf cart shuttle offered at $10 /person roundtrip at the valley entrance.
Infant pricing (children 4 and under) have their own seat and plate of food at the luau.
- Operation Days:
- May through August: Open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays
Starting September: Open Mondays & Wednesdays
- 3.5 hours
- Toa Luau