Toa Luau - Waimea Valley
Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau on Oahu's scenic North Shore. Held at a beautiful botanical garden within Waimea Valley, Toa Luau invites you to a delicious buffet dinner followed by Hawaiian entertainment. What makes this luau unique on the island is that it includes same-day admission to Waimea Valley. Arrive early before the luau and walk through the garden, visit several ancient sites and enjoy the view of the beautiful Waimea waterfall.
- Hawaiian cultural presentations
- Delicious luau buffet dinner
- Spectacular Polynesian show
- Explore the Waimea Valley botanical garden and walk to the Waimea waterfall (nature walk prior to the luau festivities is optional)
- Pupukea Green Salad - Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Island Mac Salad - Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- Kalua Pork - Lomi Tomato, Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken - Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- White Rice with Furikake
- Fresh Fruit
- House-Made Haupia
- Ice Tea & Spa Water
Choose from three different Toa Luau packages:
Coconut Palm Climbing
Fire Knife Dance
Fire Knife Dance
- Where and When:
- March to September: Check-in for the luau begins at 5:00 pm. Luau ends at approximately 8:30pm.
October to February: Check-in for the luau begins at 4:00 pm. Luau ends at approximately 7:30pm.
Check-in for the luau at Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Highway, Haleiwa, HI 96712 (located across from Waimea Bay) View Map
If you decide to hike up to Waimea Falls before the luau starts , please drive yourself to the valley and give yourself at least 3 hours before 4:00 pm to hike and swim.
Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki hotels or North Shore Hotels is available for an additional cost. If you select transportation, you will receive an email confirming pick-up and drop-off times and locations.
Please call Toa the day before the luau at 877-778-8505 to confirm your pick-up location. Sometimes there can be delays as Toa is picking up from other locations in addition to traffic.
Same-day admission to the Waimea Valley botanical garden is included. Waimea Valley hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Waimea Valley admission is included. Prior to the luau festivities, guests can take a walk on a paved path through the botanical garden and walk to Waimea waterfall. The walk is 1.5 miles round trip. If you like to experience the valley without hiking, there is a golf cart shuttle offered at $10 /person roundtrip at the valley entrance.
Infant pricing (children 4 and under) would sit on an adult's lap for transportation, but can have their own seat and plate of food at the luau.
- Operation Days:
- Monday & Tuesday
- 3.5 hours
- Toa Luau