Experience Nutridge Luau
Held at the historic Nutridge Estate inside of the Pu'u 'Ualaka'a Wayside Park, Experience Nutridge Luau offers a truly magical 5-star experience. This Hawaiian luau features a unique setting unlike any other it is situated on Mount Tantalus, surrounded by a rainforest and tropical flora and features spectacular views of Honolulu, all the way from Waikiki to Pearl Harbor.
- Authentic Hawaiian backyard homestyle luau
- Million-dollar view and breathtaking sunsets
- Four hours of interactive activities, including cultural workshops and makahiki (games)
- Traditional imu (underground oven) participation
- Limited group size offers everyone "front row" involvement
- Local-style cuisine, farm-to-table dinner
Farm to Table Menu:
- Nalo Greens
- Pulehu Chicken
- Kalua Puaa (Roast Pork)
- Steamed White Rice
- Mini Lau Lau
- Sweet Bread
- Haupia (Coconut Jello)
- Chocolate Cake
- Soft Drinks, Juice or Bottled Water
- Two (2) complimentary alcoholic (standard) drink coupons for guests age 21+
We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions (gluten free, vegetarian, etc.) upon request 24 hours in advance.
**Guests 21 and over must present a picture ID to order or consume drinks**
Where and When:DRIVING OUT
Check in at 4:00 pm at Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park, Nutridge Street, Honolulu, HI 96822 View Map
Heading towards the valley on Punahou St. turn left on Wilder Ave. Turn right on Makiki St and stay on Makiki St which will turn into Round Top Dr. (do not turn onto Makiki Heights Drive). Follow Round Top Dr. for about 5 minutes until you see the Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park (just past the Manoa Valley lookout) Enter through the large yellow gate and drive straight ahead. Parking is outside of the front entrance.
WITH ROUNDTRIP TRANSPORTATION FROM WAIKIKI
Hotel pick-up is available from select locations in Waikiki with departure times ranging from 3:00 - 3:40 pm depending on the departure location. Transportation is in comfortable, air-conditioned mini-tour vans. Look for a mini tour van & escort who will be dressed in a red & yellow uniform. The exact departure time and location will be emailed to you. We will select the closest location to your accommodation available.
Luau ends at approximately 8:00 pm.
Requirements:If you have limited mobility please be sure to let us know. There is an ATV vehicle normally available specifically for the use of transporting guests with mobility issues so they can be with the group and not left out.
Restrictions:New COVID-19 Provisions as of September 13, 2021:
Upon arrival at the luau, all guests over the age of 12 years will be required to present one of the following:
1. Valid COVID-19 vaccination card and a valid ID card. COVID vaccination cards that have been uploaded into your Hawaii Safe Travels account will be accepted as well.
2. Negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours. We will need to see the physical documentation of the test result and a valid ID card.
If your are needing to find a test in order to attend the luau, please visit the following website to see the list of accepted tests:
Operation Days:Monday through Friday
ALL FEES INCLUDED
Open Monday through Friday.
Also open additional days in the December holiday season.
Luau packages with transportation are sold out first. If you can select the day but are unable to add to cart, the transportation is likely sold out. Please try w/o transportation or call for availability.