Experience Nutridge Luau
Held at the historic Nutridge Estate inside of the Pu'u 'Ualaka'a Wayside Park, Experience Nutridge Luau offers a truly magical 5-star experience. This Hawaiian luau features a unique setting unlike any other – it is situated on Mount Tantalus, surrounded by a rainforest and tropical flora and features spectacular views of Honolulu, all the way from Waikiki to Pearl Harbor.
- Authentic Hawaiian backyard homestyle luau
- Million-dollar view and breathtaking sunsets
- Four hours of interactive activities, including cultural workshops and makahiki (games)
- Traditional imu (underground oven) participation
- Limited group size offers everyone "front row" involvement
- Local-style cuisine, farm-to-table dinner
Farm to Table Menu:
- Nalo Greens
- Pulehu Chicken
- Kalu’a Pua’a (Roast Pork)
- Steamed White Rice
- Mini Lau Lau
- Sweet Bread
- Haupia (Coconut Jello)
- Chocolate Cake
- Soft Drinks, Juice or Bottled Water
- Two (2) complimentary alcoholic (standard) drink coupons for guests age 21+
We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions (gluten free, vegetarian, etc.) upon request 48 hours in advance.
**Guests 21 and over must present a picture ID to order or consume drinks**
- Where and When:
- DRIVING OUT
Check in at 4:00 pm at Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park, Nutridge Street, Honolulu, HI 96822 View Map
Heading towards the valley on Punahou St. turn left on Wilder Ave. Turn right on Makiki St and stay on Makiki St which will turn into Round Top Dr. (do not turn onto Makiki Heights Drive). Follow Round Top Dr. for about 5 minutes until you see the Pu'u Ualaka'a State Park (just past the Manoa Valley lookout) Enter through the large yellow gate and drive straight ahead. Parking is outside of the front entrance.
WITH ROUNDTRIP TRANSPORTATION FROM WAIKIKI
Hotel pick-up is available from select locations in Waikiki with departure times ranging from 3:00 - 3:40 pm depending on the departure location. Transportation is in comfortable, air-conditioned mini-tour vans. Look for a mini tour van & escort who will be dressed in a red & yellow uniform. The exact departure time and location will be emailed to you. We will select the closest location to your accommodation available.
Luau ends at approximately 8:00 pm.
- If you have limited mobility please be sure to let us know. There is an ATV vehicle normally available specifically for the use of transporting guests with mobility issues so they can be with the group and not left out.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infants do receive their own plate and chair at the luau. On transportation the luau does ask for children 0-3 to be placed in the lap of an adult (there are no requirements for child seats for the tour van that is used).
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday.
Transportation sells out well in advance. Please book with transportation when making your reservation as you may not be able to add it on later. If you are unable to add to cart, transportation is sold out.
- 4 hours
- Experience Nutridge Luau
- Maximum of 34 guests. Private buyouts may be available at larger group sizes (call for details).