Held at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii's luau grounds, Chief's Luau is different! It is highly interactive and a lot of fun! Wet 'n' Wild features a multi-million dollar facility with a stunning 50-foot backlit cascading waterfall. What makes this Oahu luau special is Chief Sielu, a world champion fire-knife dancer who is also widely regarded as the funniest and best all-around Polynesian entertainer in the Pacific. Passionate about sharing his Polynesian culture through music, story and dance, this show also has lots of hysterical comedy throughout. Chief's Luau Menu:
Watch or participate in cultural presentations and hands-on activities, sip a Mai Tai cocktail and enjoy the scrumptious Hawaiian luau feast, a delectable mix of traditional luau dishes blended with Hawaiian Regional Cuisine. After the feast, enjoy a dynamic Polynesian show.
- Mixed Island Greens
- Diced Pineapple
- Taro Rolls
- Steamed White Rice
- Purple Okinawan Sweet Potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetable Stir Fry
- Vegetarian Chow Mein (Char Siu Pork Garnish Available)
- Slow Cooked Kalua Pork
- Roasted Tropical BBQ Chicken
- Sautéed Asian Style Island Fish
- Pineapple Cake
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Passion Orange Guava Tropical Punch
- Cash Bar Available (Mai Tais, Wine, Beer, Soda)
Special Needs Menu
Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free
Optional Roundtrip Transportation: Most guests choose the convenience of driving to the luau in a luxurious motorcoach (this optional add-on includes Waikiki hotel pick-up and drop-off). Roundtrip is per person (select transportation option on purchase).
Chief's Luau Dancers
Best Oahu Luau
Samoan Fire Dance
- Where and When:
- Check-in begins at 5:00 pm. Luau begins at 5:30 pm and ends at about 8:30 pm.
Physical location: Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii, 400 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707
Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Waikiki is temporarily not available.
Driving Directions from Waikiki: Take H-1 Freeway West. Follow signs to Waianae. Take Exit 1E and merge onto Farrington Hwy, right at the light, right into Wet'n'Wild parking lot.
Parking is $7 (cash only).
- No professional photos or videos are allowed.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (4 and under) allows children 4 and under to have their own seat and plate of food.
Photos are not included in luau pricing. They may be purchased at the luau or you may visit the photographer's website at www.mytouristphoto.com where you can find and purchase/download your luau photos.
- Operation Days:
- Open Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Sundays
Also open on Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
- 3.5 hours
- Chief's Luau
- Maximum capacity is 300 guests